You only pay for the actual number of skiing days at RentSki
When renting skis at RentSki we have our unique and generous rule that stipulates: You only pay for the number of skiing days. The rule applies if:
- You pick up your equipment the day before the first skiing day, and after 14:00.
- You return your equipment the day after your last skiing day, no later than 11:00.
For example. If you booked a short week from Sunday – Thursday, you can ski on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. You pick up the equipment on Sunday afternoon after 14:00 and return it on Thursday morning before 11:00. The price you pay is for 3 days.
Rental rules for sports equipment
- The renting part is liable to compensate RentSki if rented equipment is lost.
- The skis may only be used in pistes. In case of obvious negligence, the renting part is liable for damages incurred on the equipment.
- Items not returned on the stated return date are charged according to the usual price list. The equipment must be decently clean at the return so it can be rented out again the day after (especially true for ski boots).
Payment is made either online with card or at pickup
You yourself choose how you want to pay. Either pay in advance online when booking through our secure payment technology. Or when you come to RentSki to pick up your equipment. If you cannot come, for any reason, we will refund the full amount advanced to RentSki. Medical certificate is not needed. We accept Visa and Mastercard. We do not apply any extra fees when you pay with cards and all card data is safely handled by our payment exchange NetAxept, which is certified according to PCI-DSS. All information provided by buyers and around payments is kept confidential.
Delivery to Branäs
RentSki delivers and and collects ski equipment in Branäs on Thursdays and Sundays. If you want the equipment to be delivered to and picked up in Branäs, please enter your local address in the Special Request / Local Address field when you enter your personal details in the online booking. The cost is SEK 100 for delivery and collection.