Specially designed for women who love speed, this Vertis Birdie alpine ski from Black Crows is light and easy to handle, perfect for discovering the ski area while looking for pleasure and performance. The Vertis women’s ski is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, it has a flex that is softened in relation to its universal avatar. This accessible and high performance ski is known for its tolerance and manoeuvrability. With 85 mm on the runner, it allows you to go anywhere, its light front rocker makes it easy to grip and to lift in deep snow. The short radius of 15 m offers a better cut and a very stable ski.
Dedicated to downhill skiing, the Vertis Birdie also ensures that in more difficult snow conditions, it will accompany you in your future experiences.
• Small floatation: 85 mm at the waist
• Light rocker: stability, small pivot, good edge grip, floatation off
• Classic long camber: classic camber under the foot with extended ski/snow contact for alpine style cornering
• Short radius (15 m) and narrow waist (85 mm): reactivity, speed of transition from edge to edge, short cut driving
• Sporty and playful flex
• Front rocker & early-rise tail
• Semi-cap construction
• ABS sidewalls all around
• Core: Poplar / fiberglass